Ep #76: How To Know When It Is Time To Fire Your Client
Client relationships are tricky, especially as an entrepreneur. I wish there were strategies for us, Corporate Misfits, to use to help us get along with every client we have. When you think about revenue for your business, it can be tempting and natural to want to do everything you can to preserve those relationships indefinitely.
Though we want to save our client relationships, sometimes we have to let the client that is not serving our business well go.
At some point, it doesn't matter how much money you're making if you're miserable; and if you or your team do not enjoy dealing with your client, this can cause chaos and loss of money. Here are my tips to help you know when it's time to fire a client in your business.
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
- The client takes up more time than he or she is worth
- The client dominates your work and or overrides your recommendations.
- There's a lack of respect
- There's a lack of communication
- The relationship isn't improving
- You can't stand to work with the client
FOLLOW ME AT: